I managed to get 2 champions in my deck in touchdown draft is this supposed to happen?
2021.12.02 18:34 DragonWizard55 I managed to get 2 champions in my deck in touchdown draft is this supposed to happen?
2021.12.02 18:34 goldbunny007 What is something you can do that you cannot explain?
submitted by goldbunny007 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 52z0ldyck Which crypto to invest in now?
submitted by 52z0ldyck to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 Acceptable_Egg4843 My dog with a Santa coat
2021.12.02 18:34 cubiogemie SCHOLARSHIP
GOOD DAY MANAGER'S
EXPERIENCE PLAYER: I have experience to play axie infinity. I know how to counter cards, Debuffed cards. I have strategy in every different team. If you give me chance to be part of your team, my goal is to hit the qouta and also get the axs.
PREVIOUS TEAM: TERMINATOR / BEAST / PLANT. PREVIOUS MMR: 1800-1900. REASON WHY I QUIT IN MY LAST MANAGER: He did not give my exact salary.
Dm me for more info. Thankyou and god bless manager's.
submitted by cubiogemie to AxieScholarships [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 Playful-Landscape-79 Retarded Ape needs help with transferring shares to CS out of Fidelity IRA account. Fidelity says it's a taxable event if I do this!!!!
Ok, so I am fucking retarded and need help. I have XXX shares in my roth with infidelity and they are saying I can't transfer my roth to CS unless I first transfer to my non retirement account. I do this and I'm taxed plus 10% penalty for an early distribution. This can't be right. There has to be a way right?!? Also I've been looking for CS phone number and I can't seem to find one.
Please help me ensure my shares have a good home!!!! 🙏🙏🙏
submitted by Playful-Landscape-79 to Superstonk [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 amanduck172 Still waiting
Does anyone else habitually check their candidate profile to see if their application is still in offer phase because you've been waiting so long? I feel like it's ocd at this point. I just want to start already. But I assume they did all their hiring for the year now. This sucks
submitted by amanduck172 to USPS [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 goldkinginbc Making tincture?
So this is my very first time, I used 160 proof food grade alcohol to extract the decarbed cannabis. Extracted 1 Oz cannabis into what is now 200ml of terrible tasting liquid..... Anyone out there have a nice way to make it taste better, and make it consistent? I have a big oil slick at the bottom and it doesn’t want to mix.... just curious about what others did to make this work better. Not sure how potent it’s gonna be, I would expect it to be strong, according to what others did online..... just never got a clear answer on how to finish this product. Thank you
submitted by goldkinginbc to weed [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 GayCptTonyStark What do you think about the PR?
submitted by GayCptTonyStark to SaitamaInu_Official [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 KingKobra21 East Side UwU Trying to Attack the Barrio
2021.12.02 18:34 allofthelites A Full(er) guide to "just starting"
I want to thank everyone for the kind words and awards from my previous post on how to just start, but honestly I wasn't fully satisfied with the outcome of what I wrote. So, I want to walk everyone through my own process of how I start and will be doing it with an example niche. For this post, I am going to be walking through, step-by-step, how to just start with a niche about backpacks. Why backpacks? I don't know, it's actually the closest object to me right now from where I'm sitting.
This article is also more in-depth than my previous one and one that I wish I had when I first started out. In fact, I may delete the previous. post in favor of this one.
Pick a Niche
In my previous post, I discussed the need to effectively pick a niche that you have some knowledge on as to allow you to write more content, more quickly. Backpacks are a pretty simple topic and one that doesn't take too much knowledge on to both write and discuss. In addition, with this niche, you can target both informational and affiliate level content.
However, if you are looking to choose a niche, my criterion are below:
Do some keyword research
- Pick a niche that isn't YMYL - I completely avoid anything to do with either finances or health and well-being, specifically medication and/or anything to do with anatomy. Not only do I have less knowledge on those topics, but I am by no means an authority in the space and will need years of constant research and article generation to even begin appearing as one.
- Pick a niche that you have some knowledge on - you don't need to be a SME, nor do you need to have your PhD in the topic. But choose one that you are both comfortable with and comfortable writing on.
- Have some passion about - honestly, when you're tasked with writing hundreds of articles on something, being somewhat passionate about the subject helps.
- Decide on the intent of the site - do you want to make money from ads or from affiliates? Maybe a hybrid of the two? Whatever it is, you should decide on the intent of the site to help you choose a niche. While most niches can fall into a hybrid approach, i.e. best backpack to carry to school and how are backpacks made, some niches are better served by only one category.
- Pick a niche that is long lasting - writing about Covid may be a great idea in 2020, but will it last through 2025? I'm not sure. For any niche I choose, I always look to ensure that it will be one that will last through the years and one that will always have searches for.
- Pick a niche that has an audience - I would love to write about how much I love my wife, but few people would care for that content. Rather, choos a niche that has an audience and ideally one that is growing in size.
Your success will depend heavily on both the niche and the keyword research you complete. Before deciding on a niche, you should ensure there are sufficient keywords which you can target from the onset. These keywords should be long tail, meaning that they serve a particular user intent. When I first start, I always look at keywords which are five words or more and I look for keywords which have a volume of 0 in Ahrefs. This helps to ensure that my articles rank almost immediately and that there are a good number of keywords to write about without facing any obstacles.
When it comes to keyword research, I have a few means of finding keywords:
- In Ahrefs, search for a broad term and filter down the results. Backpacks->View All Questions->Volume of 0-0
- In Ahrefs, search for a broad term and filter down the results. Backpacks->View All Questions->Word Count minimum of 5
- In Ahrefs, search for a broad term and filter down the results. Backpacks->View All Questions->Include->Any Word->Best, How, Where, Buy, Who, What, When.
- In daily life, think about how you use a backpack and what issues you encounter. One quick thought, what is the best backpack to wear on the Marta? The Marta is the Atlanta subway system. Honestly, it's a ridiculous question that doesn't really differentiate from wearing one on the NYC subway, but it's not on me to judge. I just write the article. You can then write an article about the best backpack to wear on the Chicago subway, or the DC metro, or on the Atlanta Marta Bus system. And while you may not get a ton of views from the articles, you can nearly guarantee a top spot in the SERPS and will begin to establish your authority in the space.
Now let's take a look at backpacks, here are ten keywords I would start with:
- what stores carry Osprey backpacks (affiliate potential)
- where to donate used backpacks in Austin (informational content)
- how long do backpacks take to dry (informational content that can be interlinked to)
- where to buy kindergarten backpacks (affiliate potential and can be interlinked with the Osprey article)
- when will Target backpacks go on sale (informational and affiliate potential)
- how to properly store backpacks for prolonged periods (informational content)
- why do the insides of backpacks get dirty (informational content)
- how to transport backpacks kayak (informational content)
- how to use patches on backpacks (informational content)
- what backpacks are allowed in Disneyland (informational content)
However, once you've identified some keywords, make sure you Google the keyword. If you notice the top spots answer the question and are from high authority sites, then remove the keyword from your list. At this stage, it simply isn't worth the trouble attempting to compete with the bigger players. Similarly, when you have identified a keyword, be sure to niche even further. For example, the article on, "where to buy kindergarten backpacks" should be searched in Ahrefs as kindergarten backpacks to give you these additional keywords:
- cute personalized backpacks for kindergarten
- clear backpacks for kindergarten
- durable backpacks for kindergarten
- cute girl kindergarten backpacks
- kindergarten backpacks with little pictures on them
All these keywords should be written and interlinked amongst one-another. Picking a Name, Getting Hosting, a Theme, and Plugins
When it comes to picking a domain name, I always encourage everyone to go for the .com version. If unavailable, then find another name. Picking a name is easy. It should be easy to pronounce, to write, and not too many syllables. For example, with backpacks, I'd go for thebackpackauthority.com, which is surprisingly available. If you have another niche, look to utilize the words authority or resource or destination. Let your URL dictate what your site is about.
Once you've identified your URL name, register it with a hosting site. I use Siteground and while I've read the issues with them, my site isn't large enough just yet to really care. In addition, at this point, I'm looking to save on costs rather than commit to an additional expense. Siteground has a managed Wordpress solution for up to 100k visitors per month and currently runs for $6.69 per month. This also includes a free email domain which is useful, as we'll discuss later on.
For this example, I would choose the "Grow Big" plan and register thebackpackauthority.com. I would fill out the required information and pay for my hosting plan. All-in-all, total costs right now should be under $100. Be sure to create your email address, which I use as either an alias, John.firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can use your real name if. you'd like but I work in digital media and am hesitant of others finding my sites.
However, you're not done just yet, you will still need a theme to complement your hosting plan. Again, I've recommended and I'm not affiliated with Kadence Theme's Heather's Kitchen
which is free to download. Once you've downloaded, simply upload to Wordpress and design your site. Keep it minimal. For my site, with this theme, I simply changed the pictures, removed the previous example posts, and changed the 'recipes' tab to articles.
You'll also want to create a logo, which can be done for free with Canva and upload it as a favicon to the site. These small changes allow you to appear more professional and authoritative as a site.
Once you've designed your site, you'll want to add some plugins to help you out a bit. Below is the full list of plugins I have and what I use them for:
- Adds.txt Manager - Create, manage, and validate your Ads.txt
- Dashboard Wordcount - Updates the Dashboard's At a Glance widget to show the total word count of all the published posts in this Wordpress website
- Ezoic - integration with Ezoic to run their ads
- Easy SSL - provides SSL integration to your site so the site will be https://thebackpackauthority.com and not http://thebackpackauthority.com
- GDPR Cookie Consent - GDPR is a big issue in Europe so if your content is global, be sure to protect yourself. Also includes protections for California's. CCPA.
- MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress & MC4WP: Mailchimp Top Bar - adds Mailchimp email forms, I use the second one to run a small banner on the top of the site asking for emails with the promise of a free gift to a random user, which I send out after each 100 sign-ups
- Microsoft Clarity - check it out here allows you to see how users interact on your site
- Site Kit by Google - integration with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Search Console by Google
- SiteGround Security - SiteGround Security is the all-in-one security solution for your WordPress website
- WP Rocket - WP performance plugin ($50)
- Yoast SEO - all-in-one SEO
For most of these plugins, setup is pretty simple and straightforward. However, for Yoast, I also upload my logo within their settings.
Within the admin section of WP, I always ensure the following:
Per my previous post on the below sections
- Site Title - The Backpack Authority
- Site Tagline - (something simple) We Know Backpacks or Your Premiere Backpack Destination
- Admin->Reading->A Static Page->Home
- Admin->Reading->Search engine visibility (Make sure it is turned off!)
- Don't allow comments unless you're going for UGC
- Setup post structure to mimic this (https://thebackpackauthority.com/cute-personalized-backpacks-for-kindergarten)
Connect to Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Before doing anything else, right after I purchase the domain and hosting, I always connect the site to GSC and GA. The reason? It takes Google time to begin trusting your site, and domain age is a ranking signal, so go live and connect to Google's services immediately to begin building age for your site.
Frontload 20 Articles
I do more than 20, but if you are looking to just start, then 20 is a reasonable number. However, choose 20 articles to write with extremely low competition. This will help you to start ranking almost immediately and without too much effort. In addition, with those initial 20 articles, be sure to do proper interlinking between the articles.
Fill Out the Most Important Pages
Lastly, keep the Contact and About Us pages short and sweet. I don't put my real contact information but have a form for users to reach me. For the About Us, I like to talk about myself and why I am running the site. Some personal reasons and what the site means to me are all fine.
Apply to Adsense
I know people tend to think ads are controversial, but honestly I always feel a bit off-put when I visit a website and don't see ads. I don't know, maybe that's just me, but I think ads actually add credibility to a site. If you do decide to apply to an ad-network, you'll likely be going with Google's Adsense in the beginning. By front-loading 20 articles and building out the important pages listed above, you should be able to get approved for Adsense within a few weeks. Just make sure your content is unique and not plagiarized, Adsense is typically pretty easy to get.
However, if you're going the affiliate website route, you may not want to utilize ads on your site. Or you may want to consider not showing ads on those posts which are affiliate link heavy. Ads make your pages "heavier" leading to longer load times and they can be distracting to visitors. You should consider what your end-goal is for each post and adjust accordingly. How to Write Articles Quickly
Writing articles is the bread-and-butter of this game and learning how to write them quickly can give you an edge over your competition, particularly if you're not too keen on paying for writers. Here's how I write my articles quickly for the article when will Target backpacks go on sale: Heading 1 - When Will Target Backpacks Go On Sale?
Quick summary of the upcoming article with the keyword within 100 words of the first heading:
Target may be the premiere destination for everyday items, from jewelry and electronics, to kitchen items and clothing. And with a wide selection and a nearly endless supply of items, Target has established itself as a one-stop-shop for all your shopping needs. And if your little one is heading back to school this upcoming Fall, then Target may be one of the best stores to stock up on all their school supplies.
In fact, Target has a wide array of backpacks, notebooks, pens and pencils, all of which are perfect for students of all ages. And if you're wondering when will Target backpacks go on sale, then you've come to the right article. Below, w are going to look at previous periods when Target listed backpacks for sale and give you the best times to grab one for your school-aged child. H2 - Does Target Have Sales? H2 - Does Target Have Coupons? H2 When Does Target Have Sales on Backpacks? H2 How to Save Money Buying a Backpack From Target? H2 What Kinds of Backpacks Does Target Sell H2 Best Backpacks for Sale at Target Right Now
As you can see, the article is meant to provide information on all facets of backpack shopping from Target. In addition, by adding additional information, I can write more words and have a fuller article. I always aim to write at least 1,000 words per article, however that number isn't fixed in stone. A topic that can be discussed in less words will be written with less words, so long as I am able to get the point across as quickly and as properly as possible. How to Upload a Post to Your Site
Another common question I've gotten surrounds posting an article to your site. To do so, simply head over to your WP Admin, hover over posts and click on Add New. However, here's how I structure my posts, with some help from u/halcior
on my previous post. The below options will be available to you with the Yoast plugin, so I'd definitely recommend either Yoast or another SEO plugin for your site to help you out. Focus Keyphrase
When Will Target Backpacks Go On Sale? Slug
Your slug is your URL structure. It should be all lowercase and have a hyphen between each word. In addition, it should be between 50-60 characters long. I like to copy my H1 and focus keyphrase as the URL, with the following example:
when-will-target-backpacks-go-on-sale Meta Description
I used to think keyword stuffing was the correct move here, but have come to learn that you should entice the reader to click your link. So for the example of When Will Target Backpacks Go On Sale?, I would write the following:
"When will Target backpacks go on sale?; You won't believe the best times to buy a backpack from Target!"
This is a simple meta description but also one that entices a click. Remember that Google is judging your site on multiple levels, including CTR. If more people are clicking onto your site and staying on your site, then you will rank higher in SERPS. Similarly, less clicks and less time on your site will lead to a lowered ranking in SERPS. Get Backlinks (Copied from previous post)
Firstly, what are backlinks? Going back to the early days of the internet, when Google first began, they would place higher importance on sites with multiple and many external links from other sites as a ranking signal. So, if I Googled, "what should I do for my sick child?" and WebMD has an article answering the question and has multiple hundreds of external sites linking to that article, Google will be more likely to rank that article as compared to one written by another site with fewer backlinks. Obviously things are more complicated now, but the overall gist is still there.
So, how do you get backlinks? There are a few ways:
Pay for them (not recommended for starters due to the possibility of making a mistake and incurring the wrath of Google) Manual outreach to other sites for a guest posting opportunity or backlink (recommended but may come at a cost, nowadays many webmasters know the backlink game and may ask for a small fee for a backlink) Create amazing content which eventually yields backlinks Sign up for HARO and provide amazing responses by following my guide here
submitted by allofthelites
to juststart [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 SimpleRy Into the Swamp [18x26]
2021.12.02 18:34 SushiMan-64 This is fine…
2021.12.02 18:34 Far_Discussion7357 I think of you daily
What our confusing relationship ever was, has died. I know you're doing well, we talked this week for the first time in a very long time. If you hope I am doing well, I am. I suppose this was natural for us, to just part ways when we needed each other most....or thought we did. You are chasing your dreams and for that I am so proud and happy for you. I am chasing mine, accomplishing what I have designed my life for. I still remember the first day I met you and think of it every time your name is mentioned. The way you light up a room resembles nothing, it is truly and uniquely, you. You may not feel the same about us but I feel one day we will reconnect on some level. If not, then these last few years have engrained very special moments into my life forever. Life moves on terribly fast, grab it and hold on if you can.
submitted by Far_Discussion7357 to UnsentLetters [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 finalboss35 As a guy programmer, I can confirm that this industry has a lot of egotistical men
2021.12.02 18:34 mayadee8 Beware of RPI Consulting Group
Throwaway account- nurses, pharmacists, PSWSs and employers, avoid RPI Consulting Group, they are doing something illegal and taking out percentage of paycheck from the employees. They will deduct your paycheck when you don’t renew your contract (contract gets extended every month depending on the demand of the client), and when you’re absent from your shift from the day you started to your last day (no work, no pay so why still deduct your last paycheck lol). They also don’t provide paystub, and doesn’t pay the stat/public holidays. Do not be deceived by their reviews on Indeed or Glassdoor, obviously fake. Recruiters would threatened to sue you if you’re making mistakes at work (lol wut), and would curse at you over the phone should there be any inconvenience on their side. Lastly, if you don’t finish your contract, you are obliged to pay $70/shift and $15k if you apply and get hired directly from the client that you have worked with thru the agency.
submitted by mayadee8 to legaladvicecanada [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 BrutalGrape Shelf Cloud - Melbourne, Australia
2021.12.02 18:34 Unhappy-Ninja-7684 When two bulls collide
Posted this on Malicious Compliance (great sub if you haven't been there yet) and someone suggested I post it here as well.
I think enough time has passed that I can safely tell this story. I wasn't directly involved, but I was able to watch this all happen.
This all happened on an isolated fighter base in the north. 18 feet of snow a year, temps to -40: winter was tough. Cars tended to freeze up if left alone, so they all had block heaters (electric powered devices to heat the engines up while parked) and there were plenty of places to plug them in.
This was a Military base, with a lot of civilian workers. Our story involves the Base Chief Warrant Officer (BCWO) (Senior enlisted guy on the base, very powerful) and his equivalent on the civilian workforce (Chief Civilian) (CC).
They hated each other.
We also had places to go and relax (Messes, similar to a civilian pub). The BCWO had a designated parking spot at his Mess, but it was a little far from the door, and this guy had it moved closer- however it didn't have a place to plug his block heater into. He submitted a work request to have one installed, which was denied by the CC.
Fireworks ensued, and finally the Base Commander (ultimate authority on the Base) asked the CC to install a plug as a "personal favour" to him. CC agreed, and the next day workers installed a plug for the BCWO. He was thrilled, and that night he left his car at the Mess, plugged in. The next day it wouldn't start. He had it towed, installed a new battery, and away he went.
Next Friday, car spent the night again, and again on Saturday car wouldn't start. Towed, new voltage regulator, all good. This happened repeatedly, and BCWO ended up with all new starter, wires, block heater....and the car still died every Friday night,
He finally brought in a lamp, plugged it into his reserved space plug, and sure enough there was no power. He checked the circuit breakers inside, none were tripped. Went back out and discovered there were no wires attached to his plug box!
Later that day in the Base Commanders office CC advised that he had ordered a plug box to be installed, and had done exactly that. If the Base Commander had wanted power supplied to that box he should have specified it.
submitted by Unhappy-Ninja-7684 to MilitaryStories [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 sevenpheasantshigh Text from my kids school district
2021.12.02 18:34 G1Gkat Ποια είναι η Alabama της Ελλάδας;
submitted by G1Gkat to greece [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 lamliteraltrash you're welcome
2021.12.02 18:34 lolokcharley Travelling from UK to Netherlands
Does anybody know if the PCR test I take before I travel can be the free NHS PCR test or if I have to pay for a private one?
submitted by lolokcharley to Netherlands [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 Eestik2rbes Hay Day Supercell/Friends RSS SLOTS
Hay Day Open link in Hay Day or download the game.
Add so we both get RSS slot and I help when I can
submitted by Eestik2rbes to HayDay [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 18:34 razinghell666 Am I the only one?
2021.12.02 18:34 develasco22 ATP Statement Regarding Peng Shuai