Help Please…. How do I improve this team with 400k….
2021.10.16 13:10 Status_Membership101 Help Please…. How do I improve this team with 400k….
2021.10.16 13:10 barodek game wont start
whenever i try play a match on my ps4 an error always occurs idk whats happening
submitted by barodek to Splitgate [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:10 nooMehTrednUedalBts1 Surprised 🎃 Face
2021.10.16 13:10 Red-Eat SoundFont Player (64-bit) - Available Now! (in Latest FL Studio Beta)
| || Hey fellow FL Studio users. Great news for any Soundfont enthusiasts out there!|
Image-Line has just made their new 64-bit 'SoundFont Player' available, included with their latest Beta version 20.9 [build 2624].
If anyone is interested, you can download the Beta from the official Image-Line user forum HERE!
This public Beta should install into a separate program folder than any official release by default, so you should be able to run both versions together on your device with no issues.
Note: You may also need to download and reapply your licence registration after installation, if you experience any demo/trial issues when using this Beta.
submitted by Red-Eat to FL_Studio [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:10 JeniceMontgomery 🔥 Fairlaunch Soon 🔥| 🍀 Play games Get $BNB 💲 | Join us on a new Doge Token | 🏆 +1000 TG members 🐕
💲Welcome to LuckyBabyDoge💲 LuckyBabyDoge is the first Doge Game platform on the Binance Smart Chain network, Play games – Get $BNB
Our links :
🌐 Website : LuckyBabyDoge-token. space
💬 Telegram : t. me/BSC_LuckyBabyDoge
👉🏻 Launch time : 16th of October 2021, 5 PM UTC
LuckyBabyDoge vision is to create a simple and seamless DeFi experience to both crypto savy users and less digitally proficient individuals in China and Southeast Asia. LuckyBabyDoge will be offering a wide range of traditional banking products built on DeFi infrastructure, such as high-return savings account, cryptocurrency vaults, debit cards while keeping users' privacy our top priority.
- Brings DeFi and cryptocurrency to developing markets
- Create a simple and seamless DeFi experience
- Providing alternative banking products to uncertain economies
What is LuckyBabyDoge?
LuckyBabyDoge is an All-in-One DeFi Banking App built on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Although decentralized finance has generated significant interest in developed countries, we believe that widespread adoption in China, India and Southeast Asia can only happen through the ease of use with mobile applications that combine the possibilities offered by DeFi with safety and privacy.
- LuckyBabyDoge offers mainstream FinTech services with instruments and possibilities of DeFi. Such as high-return savings account, fiat fixed deposit, cryptocurrency vaults, debit cards & transaction mixer.
- Personal banking services to accommodate the needs of risk-averse private investors interested in portfolio diversification and risk assessment.
LuckyBabyDoge offers a solution where retail investors in developing countries can join DeFi with low-entry barriers and a wide range of products such as high- return savings account, fiat fixed deposit, cryptocurrency vaults, debit cards & transaction mixer. LuckyBabyDoge will achieve its vision with its governance and utility token. Earn rewards by staking with LuckyBabyDoge.
More Information :
LAUNCHING: 16/10 at 5 PM UTC
💰 TOKENOMICS 💰 :
💲 Total supply: 1,000,000,000
🥇 Charity: 3% (lock for 6 months, every month unlock 0.5%)
❌ Burn: 4.5%
⚡ Auto buyback and burn - Hold $LuckyBDoge to earn $BNB
💬 Marketing and promotion: 10%
submitted by JeniceMontgomery to CryptoMoon [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:10 MasterContest0 FREE Soccer football Live FREE Live>[Soccer-2021❇️⭕⭕ Bournemouth vs Bristol City Live Stream ⭕Huddersfield vs Hull City Live Stream ⭕ Fulham vs QPR Live Stream ⭕ Bristol City vs Bournemouth Live Stream ⭕ Middlesbrough vs Peterborough Live Stream ⭕ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Live Stream ⭕
2021.10.16 13:10 Sugardevil27 Isn’t he pretty? 🎃
2021.10.16 13:10 a_talkative_guy just found a few things that where supposed to be in the sea but are on land in the caves and cliff experemantal in bedrock edition seed: -1735905998 coordinates: 580 92 1826
submitted by a_talkative_guy to Minecraft [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:10 weevil_season Dried fish condiment in jok?
I lived in Thailand back in the 90’s and have recently been craving jok. The main thing I liked about it were these dried fish sprinkles that were added at the end. I’ve been trying to find the name of what they are called and hopefully buy them online but I can’t seem to find them? I remember them being tiny whole fish not the powdered condiment I have found while trying to google the name. I only had this in southern Thailand (the condiment, not jok obviously haha). Can anyone point me in the right direction please ?
It’s been 30 years since I lived there and I still miss the food and all the wonderful people.
submitted by weevil_season to Thailand [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:10 EnriqueHerbandezino Hello any ideas on what this is and cures ?
2021.10.16 13:09 Dry-Purchase-7461 Clear Hotbar Not Working
So I play on a xbox one normally on xbox if you want to just clear your hotbar and nothing else in creative you would go into the bit where you get blocks and items and press X. However when 1.17 came out this changed and instead of using x to clear hotbar its used for 'select recipe'. So whenever im building and i want to get rid of the stuff in my hotbr i have to drag them up 1 by 1 to the creative menu and get rid of them that way. How do i change it so x is clear hotbar or did microsoft remove that function like a pair of idiots?
submitted by Dry-Purchase-7461 to Minecraft [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:09 richey_official Hello! I'm 15, my latest video was released yesterday in a pretty serious quality! It's already over 2,200 views. We have a lot of work in it, if you think look at it! I would be interested in your opinions! From Hungary.
2021.10.16 13:09 keekee009 luving dis. i don't think LVP should be back tbh but their side friendship is amazingly shady
2021.10.16 13:09 Zach_was_taken Hi this is my first time posting on reddit hope you like my meme
submitted by Zach_was_taken to MEMS [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:09 miralay1977 About gas fees
Hi guys Im new at swissborg. I want to send usdt binance to swissborg. I have already metamask wallet but gas fees to much. Is there a cheapest way to send my funds to swissborg? which ways are more useful that I follow?
Thanks for your answers.
submitted by miralay1977 to swissborg [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:09 Jarms48 “Cadian Supplement”
2021.10.16 13:09 NatahuPatama 👍👍🏻👍🏼
2021.10.16 13:09 BCScalingScout1 FAQ: CPU/NET staking problems or errors, unregistered tokens, ledger problems, how to get rewards? - PLEASE! check the FAQ first! Mostly all of the problems people have, can be solved reading the FAQ! Then ask your questions in the direct chat on EOSsupport.io (safe environment) to not get scammed!
ATTENTION THERE ARE SCAMMERS, TRYING TO STEAL YOUR TOKENS WHEN YOU NEED HELP!!!
As soon you write here in Reddit for help or in public telegram channels, there are scammers waiting for you to steal your tokens. They will direct message (chat) you and say they are the admins, moderators or supporters. The profile looks sometimes exactly the same as the profile from an admin, but it's not an admin. It's a scammer! The EOS admins, moderators or supporters from any subreddit or channel will NEVER EVER direct message or private chat with you! If you get a direct message, please block the user immediately and report them as scammers! Thanks!
Before posting your question (especially with CPU problems), please refer to the new EOS sidebar and go through the FAQ. It may have what you are looking for!
If you still have questions after going through the side bar and FAQ, then ask your questions in the direct chat on EOSsupport.io (safe environment) to not get scammed!
Frequently asked questions Unregistered EOS token holder
Q: I am an unregistered EOS token holder and I have access to my Ethereum Private Key. What do I have to do?
A: EOS tokens (ERC-20) are frozen forever. The first step is to go to https://eosauthority.com and enter your Ethereum address, that will show you one of the three
- Registered - In this case, use the EOS private key used for registration. We recommend Anchor Wallet. After download https://greymass.com/en/ancho, just insert your EOS private key to access your EOS account
- Fallback - In this case, you can use fallback to generate EOS private key from ETH private key
- Unregistered - Fallback did not apply and not registered - head to https://eosauthority.com/unregistered?network=eos.
The lost key recovery https://eosauthority.com/lostkey
has been reactivated by the Block Producers on the 12. of July 2021. They extended the period until June 30th 2026.
Unstaking from REX did not work
Q: I unstaked my token from REX and after the waiting period the tokens are still not unstaked
A: You might have to manually call the refund process: https://bloks.io/wallet/resources/refund
EOS Wallet and Ledger
Q: I have problem with my ledger.
A: Use the newest Anchor Wallet 1.2.0 or higher. Here you find a step-by-step guide how to setup your ledger with Anchor: https://samveku.medium.com/how-to-add-eos-account-to-your-ledger-nano-x-s-using-anchor-wallet-79ae9917cf53
or check the EOS Forum:
Or here: https://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/using-anchor-to-change-permissions-of-an-existing-eosio-account-to-use-a-ledge
Change EOS Wallet, wallet is no more working or access lost
Q: I want to change my EOS wallet. I still have my private key. What do I need to do?
A: Don't panic! The EOS accounts are stored in RAM on the blockchain. As long you have your private key, you can access your account with any wallet. Just install a new EOS wallet, insert your private key and you will have access again to your account. RAM, CPU or NET problems
Q: I can't transact because of RAM, CPU or NET error message
A: The REX (ResourceEXchange) transitioned from the old resource model to the new EOS PowerUp Model
. This means staking to CPU is no more "working" (It is still active, but highly inefficient). From now on, there is like in ETH, a transaction fee you have to pay for each transaction. Solution 1) Use free transactions
Just use free transactions from bloks, eosauthority, wombat and/or Anchor wallet
eosauthority.com just introduced *unlimited* free transactions today 8. of April 2021 with the use with Scatter, Tokenpoket, Wombat, Anchor, or any other supported EOS wallet. To keep the service free, you can donate to the EOS account "cpuauthority" Solution 2) Rent resources (CPU/Net) for 24 hours
. This is possible with: https://bloks.io/wallet/powerup https://eosauthority.com/power?network=eos
Or for now, there is as well https://eospowerup.io/free
, sponsored by boid.com
(the social superccomputer) and the EOS community. You can power up your account for free for 24 hours. Its free for you, but have in mind, that the EOS community is donating EOS to this contract and is paying for your transactions. To keep the service free, you can donate to the EOS account "eospowerupio" Solution 3) Install a wallet like Anchor, which is handling everything for you
We recommend to install Anchor Wallet Version 1.2.2 or higher. Doesn't matter which wallet you have now. After download https://greymass.com/en/ancho
, just insert your private key to access your EOS account. This wallet offers around 5-10 free transactions per day (sponsored by Greymass) and after you used them up there is an automated resources management, which will take care of the resources. You just have to watch out that you have some EOS liquid in your account. The wallet will calculate for each transaction what you need (RAM, CPU and NET) and will offer you a transaction fee per transaction, which should be around 0.01 EOS. Like this you can continue transacting on the network, without the need to power up all the time. Realize that if you don't have EOS in your account, you will not be able to pay for the transaction fees. In this case Anchor Wallet will show you an "overdrawn balance" error.
How to get returns on EOS?
Q: How does staking work?
A: If you want to have returns, you need to ether lend your tokens to REX and/or vote for BP's or stake it to a EOS DeFi dapp. 1) Lend to REX and vote for Block Producers
(More or less risk free, APY 1-4%). It's possible to do both. Lend to REX and vote for BP's to get double rewards.
- Lend your tokens to REX to get the profit from network fees like the miners on BTC or ETH: https://www.bloks.io/rex?tab=lend
- Vote for a Block Producer to add voting rewards:
Public Proxies who give rewards: https://genpool.io/
EOS Nation (Top BP): https://proxy.eosnation.io/
Or Newdex BP: https://newdex.io/newpool/eos 2) Stake your EOS to EOS DeFi
(more risk! Its DeFi! DYOR! APY 5-20%)
- An overview over EOS DeFi dapps you can find here https://www.eosx.io/defi
or here https://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/eos-wallet-overview/1299/3
- Check “The Ultimate Yield Farming Guide for EOS” https://blog.defiyield.app/the-ultimate-yield-farming-guide-for-eos-9fe6d8d07f37
- DAPP Account DAO DeFi: You can stake your EOS on superdad.finance
to mine DAD tokens. Your staked EOS will get lent to REX and will voted as well for BP. Plus on top they will mine DAD tokens as well. You get them every hour. You can then stake this DAD tokens as well to increase your share and get even more DAD tokens. On ecurve.finance
you can then lock your mined DAD tokens (attention: if you lock them on eCurve, you can not withdraw them until the lock period is over!) to mine eCRV tokens. This eCRV tokens you can lock up on eCurve as well to get a share of the daily stable coin swap fees. This means you get TRIPOOL tokens (You can withdraw TRIPOOL on eCurve to USDT or lock them to mine more eCRV).
Active and Owner keypair / permission
Q: What is active and owner keypair? Why is it good to have 2 different private keys?
A: It will increase your security. With your EOS account you have an owner and an active permission. Both have a public and a private key. With the owner permission you are allowed to change this keypair. With the active permission you are not allowed to change your keypairs. So, I would recommend you to change your active key if both keypairs are the same. Since when you do a mistake, you still have access with your owner key and you can change the active key again. If you do a mistake changing your owner key, you will no longer be able to change any keys when you lose access to your owner key. So, you will have:
Your 12 characters account name (This act as a owner or active public key, to make it easier to send money to an EOS account)
owner private key (with this one you have access to change owner and active keypairs)
owner public key
active private key (this one you use for your daily transactions)
active owner key
Keep your owner key on a cold storage and not on your computer in your wallet. When you get hacked, you don't want the hackers stealing your owner key. So, after you create a new active key, first login with your active, make sure it works and after delete your owner keypair from your wallet. On https://eosauthority.com/alerts?network=eos
you can create eMail and Telegram alerts for your EOS account, sending you eMail or telegram message on any account activity. Then to increase your security, you can stake your tokens you have. Most staking has an unstaking period. If you then get hacked and somebody is able to steal your active private key, they first have to unstake your tokens. Then you will get a message from the eosauthority bot or eMail. Then you know, you got hacked, but the hacker still cannot transfer your money, since it's in the unstake period. You can now take your owner key, which the hackers don't have, since you stored it on a cold wallet and away from internet access. You change the active keypair to a new one and the hacker will lose the access before they can transfer your tokens out.
And yes, Anchor and any other wallets will bring out a big fat warning when you try to change your keys. This is because there are some scams out there (websites) which pretend to be claiming airdrops, and when you click on them, it tries to change your keys. Like this the hackers will get access and you lose your access. Users mostly don't read what transactions they are signing, and a lot of people then sign something they don't want to. So, most of the wallets decided to bring out a big fat warning whenever an attempt is made to change your keys, even when you really want to do it. But the wallet doesn't know that ;-) Better to bring out a big fat warning and people overthink again what they are doing. Like you did :) But for you its "safe", because you are doing it and you want to do it.
How to do an MSIG?
Q: How do I create an MSIG?
A: Easiest way is to switch the toggle on Bloks, then use their web wallet to generate a transaction.
Then when you go to execute the transaction, instead of your wallet prompting you to sign, you will see all of the MSIG fields that you can customize. If the Authorization is its own MSIG permission on an account, it will auto-populate all of the required signers.
Another tip is to click the gray "show" button at the bottom to expand a few additional fields. The default expiration on Bloks is only 7 days, so I'd suggest adding more time so that you don't run into issues with MSIGs expiring. It's always annoying to run around collecting all of the signatures and then go to execute it only to realize that the tx has already expired https://bloks.io/wallet/msig https://medium.com/@eosnationbp/create-an-msig-transaction-with-bloks-io-eos-nation-tutorial-dd3d33046010 https://docs.bloks.io/wallet/msig https://steemit.com/eos/@eosdacvietnam/eos-guide-how-to-create-a-msig-transaction-on-bloks-io
Where are all the people in EOS
Q: Why is in EOS
so less engagement than in any other crypto subreddit?
A: Since Reddit was very hostile the last two years, the EOS community is mainly on telegram https://t.me/EOSproject
(each project has its own telegram channel) or on forums.eoscommunity.org
. Now that we are ready, we are taking back EOS
with you? Help spread the word. EOS is back! :)
Scam? Blockchain? Decentralized?
Q: Is EOS not scam? Is EOS really a blockchain? Is EOS decentralized?
A: No EOS is NOT a scam :) and YES, EOS is a decentralized blockchain
There was a lot of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) about EOS the last 2 years. Maybe there were even FUD campaigns going on. And we have seen a lot of articles with just wrong information, which got spread. Read more here about debunking FUD and wrong information about EOS: https://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/debunking-fud-and-wrong-information-around-eos
Where can I find support or help?
If you have problems, the safest way is to ask in the direct chat on the EOSsupport.io
The other safe way is to search the EOS community forum: https://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/list-of-helpful-eos-links
or the EOSIO support website: https://eosio.support/
You can get help as well in the EOS telegram channels.
But take care: As soon you write in public telegram channels, there are scammers waiting for you to steal your tokens. They will direct message you and say they are the admins. The profile looks exactly the same as the profile from the admins, but it's not them. It's a scammer! The EOS telegram admins from any channel will never direct message you! If you get a direct message, please block them immediately and report them as scammers! Thanks!
Or to get help with problems, you can as well write to Ali from EOS Authority directly on Telegram t.me/eosauthoritysupport If you got scammed, please check here
: https://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/list-of-known-scams-eos-accounts-involved-into-scam-and-eos-accounts-who-got-scammed Public telegram channels for EOS support
EOS Mainnet: https://t.me/EOSproject
EOS Authority: https://t.me/eosauthority General EOS channels Telegram: Contact @EOSproject
- 16.5k members Telegram: Contact @EOSNetworkFoundation
- 1775 members (was before Everything_EOS
telegram, it’s now rebranded) Telegram: Contact @bullisheos
- 2000 members Telegram: Contact @EOSPrice
- 2400 members Telegram: Contact @cryptowriter_public
- 1800 members EOS Wallet, Authenticator, Block Explorer channels Telegram: Contact @tokenPocket_en
- 16.3k members Telegram: Contact @getwombat
- 4800 members Telegram: Contact @eosauthority
- 2990 members Telegram: Contact @bloks_cpu
- 1000 members Telegram: Contact @paytomat
- 1700 members Marketing EOS channels Telegram: Contact @eosbees
- Eden members marketing initiative EOS Bees 146 members Telegram: Contact @EOSSHILLARMY
- 68 members Telegram: Contact @eos_neos
- 68 members EOS Advertising Telegram: Contact @DAPPSeals
- 43 Members DAPPNetwork Advertising Telegram: Contact @DADmarketing
- 47 members DAD project Governance and funding EOS channels Telegram: Contact @EOSGov
- 1300 members Telegram: Contact @EdenOSinfo
- 640 members Eden onboarding channel
“Eden Members” channel - 143 members (only members) Telegram: Contact @eostarter
- 180 members EOS launchpad Telegram: Contact @tstarterio
- 389 members EOSIO launchpad Telegram: Contact @DAPPgovernance
- 127 members DAPPNetwork gov Telegram: Contact @dappfund
- 98 members DAPPNetwork fund Telegram: Contact @DADgovernance
- 47 members DAD project Telegram: Contact @DADproposal
- 53 members DAD project Telegram: Contact @eosdacio
- 1660 members Telegram: Contact @consortiumdac
- 90 members Telegram: Contact @krowntoken
- 710 members Developer EOS channels + Jobs Telegram: Join Group Chat
- 1400 members EOSIO Dev channel Telegram: Contact @eosstudio
- 880 members Telegram: Contact @eden_dev
- 46 members Telegram: Contact @dappnetworkdevs
- 450 members Telegram: Contact @daddev
- 175 members Telegram: Contact @chaingraph_io
- 18 members Telegram: Contact @eos_jobs
- 639 members Telegram: Contact @eos_opportunities
- ? members Telegram: Contact @hirevibes_dapp
- 490 members EOS 21 Block Producer channels Telegram: Contact @NewDexio
- 440 members newdex.bp Telegram: Contact @NewdexChat
- 1930 members newdex.bp Telegram: Contact @OKExOfficial_English
- 66.7k members okcapitalbp1 Telegram: Contact @EOSNation
- 1400 members eosnationftw Telegram: Contact @generEOS
- 1370 members genpool.io
aus1genereos Telegram: Contact @eosauthority
- 2990 members eosauthority Telegram: Contact @eosauthoritysupport
→ direct EOSauthority support (Ali) Telegram: Contact @eosrapid
- 28 members net.inc, kchat.io
eosrapidprod Telegram: Contact @atticlabeosb
- 510 members atticlabeosb Telegram: Contact @eos_cannon
- 230 members eoscannonchn Telegram: Contact @bitfinex
- 13.6k members bitfinexeos1 Telegram: Contact @ZBEOS
- 136 members zbeosbp11111 Telegram: Contact @eoshuobipool
- 68 members eoshuobipool https://t.me/eoshuobipoolen
- 74 members eoshuobipool https://t.me/helloeos123
- 272 members helloeoscnbp https://t.me/polar_io
- 573 members eosasia11111 https://t.me/eoseoul
- 736 members eoseouldotio https://t.me/eosflytomars
- 5 members eosflytomars https://t.me/bigonenews
- 9600 members (only announcement) big.one https://www.big.one
- 135 members eosiosg11111 https://t.me/WhaleExGroup
- 1700 members whaleex.com https://t.me/Binance
- 36k members (only announcement) binancestake DAPPNetwork (EOS middleware) / database sidechains https://t.me/LiquidAppsOfficial
- 2000 members https://t.me/dappprice
- 396 members https://t.me/dappaccount
- 227 members https://t.me/DAPPSolutionsCommunity
- 116 members https://t.me/BlockBaseNetwork
- 470 members DeFi projects EOS channels Telegram: Contact @NewdexChat
- 1940 members Newdex.io Telegram: Contact @NewDexio
- 440 members Newdex.io https://t.me/dfsnet
- 6000 members defis.network https://t.me/dfsArmy
- 70 members defis.network https://t.me/Defibox
- 1930 members defibox.io https://t.me/defiBOXPrice
- 190 members defibox.io https://t.me/PIZZAUSDE
- 1860 members pizza.finance https://t.me/vigorprotocol
- 1460 members vigor.ai https://t.me/evodex_io
- 154 members evodex.io https://t.me/alcorexchange
- 1780 members https://t.me/equilibrium_eosdt_official
- 13.8 members EOSDT Stablecoin project https://t.me/DAD_Token
- 500 members DAD = DAPPNetwork DeFi (superdad.finance, eCurve.finance, hegeos.io
- 108 members DAD project https://t.me/DAD_N
- 168 members DAD project https://t.me/prediqt
- 365 members Everipedia prediction market https://t.me/eosxdefi
- 360 members EOSX DeFi https://t.me/eosiodefi
- 370 members EOSIO DeFi https://t.me/eosdefi
- 335 members EOS DeFi https://t.me/eosoptionscom
- 200 members Gravy project https://t.me/eossov
- 798 members soveos.one sovdex.io https://t.me/eospowcommunity
- 215 members eospow.org https://t.me/pTokens
- 596 followers (pBTC, pETH, etc - writing messages not allowed in this group) https://t.me/ptodefi
- 1880 members (seems to be a no more moderated channel) https://t.me/amzcoinofficial
- 4390 members https://t.me/efi_global
- 470 members (dolphinswap, HUB and DMD ← Developers left) regulated DeFi/ProFi projects EOS channels https://t.me/ChintaiNetwork
- 1340 members (Focus Real Estate) https://t.me/chex_token
- 338 members (Focus Real Estate) Real world use case / help for hyper inflation EOS channels / HumanFinance (HuFi) https://t.me/eosmicroloanenglish
- 177 members eosmarketplace.io
<> eosmicroloan.com https://t.me/newsemp
- 200 members News channel eosmarketplace.io
<> eosmicroloan.com https://t.me/eosmicroloan_eosmarketplace
- 3000 members (spanish speaking Venezuela channel) MicroTasks - Work From Anywhere At Anytime https://t.me/effectai
- 8000 members Social Supercomputer https://t.me/Boidcom_official
- 630 members Health https://t.me/pumlofficial
- 4000 members Ride sharing (like Uber) https://t.me/Eva_coop
- 1000 members EOS Exchanges / Fiat onramp https://t.me/cryptolocally
- 3200 members https://t.me/trade100xcommunity
- 120 members https://t.me/bitcash_org
- 24 members EOS Knowledge Portal https://t.me/everipedia
- 4700 members Everipedia Decentralized web / WebHosting on EOS https://t.me/deWebio
- 150 members Telegram: Contact @eosrapid
- 28 members (dapp.surf / net.inc. seems I can’t post here anything) EOS Social Media / Music projects https://t.me/eosvoice
- 1150 members voice.com https://t.me/VoiceGoGo
- 337 members voice.com https://t.me/B1Voice
- 124 members voice.com https://t.me/SenseToken
- 1390 members (seems to be abandoned channel from Sense.chat) https://t.me/emanateofficial
- 1400 members (Spotify on EOS) https://t.me/eosdiscussionsapp
- 329 members (EOS Forum) https://t.me/decentium
- 61 members (EOS Forum / articles) https://t.me/Challenge_DAC
- 798 members https://t.me/joinchat/9ZVofMHGXPFjNGQx
- 1300 members Tiktok like - talent competition on EOS (posts not possible) https://t.me/yup_io
- 12 members https://t.me/clarionos
- 1088 members Supply Chain https://t.me/parslio
- 578 members (cannabis) https://t.me/ESWofficialchannel
- 820 members (Track your food) Hotel Mgmt https://t.me/ModiHost
- 50 members EOS Games and NFT https://t.me/AlienWorldsOffical
- 22.3k members https://t.me/Upland
- 5800 members https://t.me/prospectorsgame
- 5500 members https://t.me/atomicassets
AtomicAssets - EOSIO NFT Standard https://t.me/EOSNFT
- 253 members https://t.me/dotGems
- 498 members dot gems NFT Collector Club / NFT Powerhouse https://t.me/pixEOSArtGallery
- 36 members > epix (flow blockchain now?) https://t.me/playblankos
- 361 members (NFT’s run on a private EOSIO chain) Privacy tokens https://t.me/pEOSone
- 960 members (waiting for EOSIO privacy function integrations) https://t.me/peosprice
- 100 members (waiting for EOSIO privacy function integrations) https://t.me/PIEOSproject
- 45 members (project on hold because no funding)
How to start with EOS / Overview over the EOS ecosystem IMPORTANT
: If you think you are about to have your own wallet, be aware of the scams (people who try to trick you and steal your tokens from your EOS wallet) that exists! Check them here: https://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/list-of-known-scams-eos-accounts-involved-into-scam-and-eos-accounts-who-got-scammed
Here is a tutorial with Anchor wallet and iOS, the easiest way to create an EOS account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh2Rf288Oo8
Or just released today 8. of October 2021, create your Account with Anchor and a credit card: create.anchor.link
Here is an overview over the EOS wallets and the EOS ecosystem: https://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/eos-wallet-overview
And here you find a list with helpful links: https://forums.eoscommunity.org/t/list-of-helpful-eos-links
submitted by BCScalingScout1
to eos [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:09 serinaballerina1 [Over 18] Mirror selfies are my favorite!
submitted by serinaballerina1 to selfie [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:09 jolynecujohs What was the happiest moment in your life?
submitted by jolynecujohs to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:09 tacocos67 Some1 dm me to talk about this cum slut
2021.10.16 13:09 Ok_Aerie1653 What's Tinder like in Mauritius as a guy?
Was thinking of going to Mauritius under the 1 year visa. Thing is I don't want to come to your island and be alone the entire time.
I used a GPS spoofer
White male, taller than 6 feet, put down my degree and a got job. Clear photo of face, body and vacation photos.
1st round: immediately got 5 likes but then none after. I think that was at 9 PM at night (time apparently matters a lot on swiping apps).
2nd round: no likes (between 12 PM and 2 PM)
3rd round: 1 like (between 2 PM and 4 PM)
Either I'm shadowbanned or this is harder than swiping in Saudi Arabia..?
submitted by Ok_Aerie1653 to mauritius [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:09 This_Is_The_End Lebanon Rocked by Violence as Fascist Christian Militia Guns-Down Protesters
2021.10.16 13:09 zzzzzmatt Gengar rais Add me 5906 7465 8145
submitted by zzzzzmatt to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:09 boobconsumer add me! #YPJRQ8QGY
submitted by boobconsumer to HayDay [link] [comments]